Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


State of Wisconsin Voter Public Access:  Look up voter registration and polling place locations, Voter registration information, voting history, normal polling place location ,current office holders and a sample ballot for the upcoming election can be found at:

Voting in the Town of Rockland: Residents of the Town of Rockland can vote at the Town Hall at 615 Milwaukee Street, Collins, WI 54207.  The polls are open for each election from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Voter Qualifications:  In order to vote, an individual must:

  1. Be a U.S. citizen;
  2. Be age 18 or older on or before election day;
  3. Have resided in an election ward for 28 consecutive days, with no present intent to move, before any election where the citizen offers to vote.
  4. Not be disqualified from voting for any of the reasons described in 6.03, WI Stats.

Voter Registration:

All electors must be registered before being issued a ballot.   The elector must complete a Voter Registration Application (EB-133)before receiving a ballot.  This may be done by mail or at the polling place the day of the election.  However the applicant must bring proof of residence, such as a choice of the following items:

  • A current and valid Wisconsin drivers, license.
  • A current and valid Wisconsin Identification card issued by the Department of Transportation.
  • Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
  • Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
  • A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
  • A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes Election Day ( Not for first-time registering by mail)
  • A university, college or technical institute fee card (must include photo.)
  • A gas, electric or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
  • Bank statement
  • Paycheck
  • A check or other document issued by a unit of government.

Any elector required to provide proof of residence at the polling place may use a corroborating witness if he or she is unable to provide proof of residence.  The corroborating witness must be a residence of the municipality and provide proof of residence.